So, for all my friends old and new, my name is Michelle and I've been blogging elsewhere for the past three and a half years. I blog about our family life and homeschooling, occasionally sharing a recipe or homeschooling tip and sometimes a funny story or two. I occasionally participate in memes and carnivals, often book-related, homeschooling related, plus The Christian Home. I also love to read and review books and curriculum, so expect to see a good bit of that here as well. For now, I'll be keeping my old blog but will make this one my primary blog.
Our family is as follows:
- Dad--Professor, Scouter, native Texan, all-around great guy
- Michelle--former English teacher, reading addict, mom to 5 diverse yet wonderful children
- Venturer--my eldest, 16 year old daughter, 10th grader who loves Venturing scouts and is an exceptional young woman of many interests and talents
- Scout--my 13 year old son who is now taller than I am--Star scout, knot-tyer extraordinaire and Lego builder extraordinaire
- Miss Butterfly--my sweet 11 year old artistic daughter, who struggles with some learning disabilities
- Miss Ladybugs--my rambunctious 6 year old daughter, petite yet very confident, poetry memorizer extraordinaire
- Lightning--my 4 year old busy boy who wants to do everything his big brother does and has a propensity for getting into mischief
I love reading your comments and love having you here. I try to visit all my readers, so be sure to leave me a comment to let me know you were here!